1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I’m a Christmas bag recycler, and not afraid to admit it. Though ripping open the paper is much more fun.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, and it’s pre-lit. I do feel the need to light a Christmas tree scented candle while it’s up though.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as my husband gets the box outa the storage shed.
4. When do you take down the tree? Sometime after New Year’s. No hurry.
5. Do you like eggnog? Oh, yeah!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Whatever my brother got.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kid.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, three. One really nice one, one cheaper one, and one that my kid can play with and I don’t freak out about it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail – email is so cold, especially for Christmas.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Paper Shredder.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s A Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I do a little bit all year long.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Yep, I knew they would LOVE it when I didn’t.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Yummy ham. Not sweet or spiral, but the baked kind.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Angels We Have Heard On High.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We traveled without a kid, so we stay home and don’t drag toys around now that we have one.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Have a star right now and am loving it.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, thought it’s really, really hard for me.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People forgetting about Thanksgiving. The stores go from Halloween directly to Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme, just ornaments we’ve collected throughout the past years.
24. Favorite for Christmas Desert? Banana Bread without nuts.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? One Meeeellion dollars!!!
27. Favorite Holiday Tradition? We are going to start opening a gift on Christmas Eve. Otherwise, we don’t have one.