Seriously, summertime can be amazing.
Like that day we went to Apple Annie’s as a home school group and learned LOADS about how, why, and when apples grow. It was a GREAT day. Here are the highlights:
- Measuring up with our friends before the tour.
- Listening to a great class about apples from Apple Annie herself
- Cruising out to the orchard behind the big green tractor (the highlight of the trip for some boys, including mine)
- Picking pesticide-free apples, wiping them on our shirts, and eating any apples couldn’t stuff in our apple bags…sooooo yummy!
- Enjoying the breeze that the moving trailer provided on the way back from apple picking
- Sitting in the shade under the ceiling fans and eating apples, munching on apple donuts, and drinking fresh cider.
Seriously, it was a FANTASTIC way to end summer!!!